Bethinks

Jul 1, 2009

Do/Don't...

After I posted an observation on Facebook last week, a girl suggested that I blog about my suggested Do's and Do Not's. Well, okay then...

DO LAUGH OUT LOUD

A gal that works in the office next to ours told me recently that she just hears me laughing all day long. I didn't know what to say to that at first. I was afraid she was going to say I have an offensive, brash cackle, but instead she said she likes listening to it. :) I hope all of my wrinkles come from merriment!

DON'T BALANCE TACOS ON YOUR COUCH
I learned this the hard way. A plate of tacos and salsa was sitting on the arm of our big red couch, when it was lured into the crevices. Being naive, as tacos often are, it fell head over heels for the couch's empty promises.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At July 1, 2009 at 10:54 PM , Blogger Carl Miner said...

    OK then. No more Taco gymnastics on the couch. I am assuming that Burritos and Chalupas are OK, so I'm planning on picking up a few tomorrow after work so I can get caught up on my Burrito balancing.

    Also, DON'T make out with Dogs. You would think this is a no-brainer, but many people are still in the dark about this.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home